Tuesday 18 September 2007

Day 93 - "My eyes are wide open...but I still can't see..."


So ends the Japanese movie "Zatoichi" - the blind swordsman - starring Takeshi Kitano. I had ordered a copy before I left Tokyo and watched this masterpiece surrounded by the family yesterday. It's a stunner and my favourite ending to a movie...EVER!!

After 30 days of being away, it's weird but lovely to be home.

We are already in the advanced planning stages for our next two filming trips - Los Angeles and Miami... which will be finished by the end of November...

It's now editing, writing scripts and more editing! Can't wait!

Song of the Day: When you're Happy & you know it, clap your hands (?!)

Weather: Dark

p.s. Paddington Bear does NOT, will NOT and never HAS enjoyed Marmite! He ONLY eats Marmalade! Bears don’t get to kiss other bears with Marmite breath - that's a fact!

No comments:

 
blogger template powered by fraktiv