Wednesday 12 September 2007

Day 87 - 4 days to go


Very little to report today except that it rained. We filmed most of the day at The Hilton in Shinjuku, the highlight being a visit to the world famous Teppan Grill where I was prepared teppanyaki by Chef Konuma - one of the most celebrated chefs in Japan. He has cooked for Audrey Hepburn and Roger Moore so I am in good company.

Sadly left dear Lloyd at the Seiyo Ginza but have landed in a Suite at The Peninsula that opened on September 1st... The General Manager - Malcolm Thompson - is an old buddy. Tomorrow is investigation day - let’s see what happens!

What I can report is that my suite has an integrated Lavazza coffee machine, a mobile phone that I can use in the hotel as "my phone" plus use it outside the hotel too and it has 2 sides of views including one of the whole of the Imperial Palace and Gardens!



The PM of Japan resigned today! It's bigger news than the size of Britney Spear’s tummy... but only just! Haha!

Song of the Day: Goodbye (Yellow Brick Road) – Elton John

Weather: Bloomin’ awful

Weight: ???!!!

No comments:

 
blogger template powered by fraktiv