Wednesday 19 September 2007

Day 94 - M'na m'na

Totally exhausted...not due to jet-lag but due to the fact that there is so much to do and so little time to do it.

Awoke in a time-zone somewhere between Morocco and Kabul...

Kittens and pup decide to lick my face... takes 10 minutes in my new bathroom to remove the smell & slobber.

Spend morning writing scripts before walking into Soho for the edit. I have a new editor in the form of Seb... he hasn't shaved for several weeks (25 he says). I am jealous.
Not much to say today EXCEPT that Autumn has broken in London (Fall for you Yankees) and everyone is starting to dress for the season. Quite a change from the t-shirts of Hong Kong & Tokyo.

I am taking up boxing and the local gym. I am not sure why.

M'na M'na is from The Muppet Show by the way – the DVD that christened our new tv/dvd thingy at home.

Song of The Day: The Muppet Show (The Muppets)

Weather: Confusing

No comments:

 
blogger template powered by fraktiv