Sunday 26 August 2012

Today I went down to the seaside - with - it seems - 2 million other people. It was a bun-fight for space ... and the queues for ice cream were painful. Today has been tagged - by the cute weather lady on the BBC - as "possibly" the "last day of Summer" ... with tomorrow the first day of "hell" (my words, not hers)! The sun did shine today which was lovely.

OK - so when I was growing up, I did not idolise or strive to be like the kind of idiots that appear & win (!) on Britain's Greatest Waste of Space ... or I Can Sing REALLY Badly, Please Vote For Me ... or My Family is Embarrassing & I Star in Badly Filmed Dirty Videos, Thank You For Making Me Famous or My Great-Great-Great-Great Grandfather Passed Away in the mid-16th Century, If I Don't Win This Talentless Contest, I Will Cry ... I looked up to the likes of the great traveller Neil Armstrong, Astronaut & Teacher ... who sadly passed away yesterday. His journeys, I can only dream of ...

When I look at the Moon tonight, I will wink and say "goodbye" to him ... make sure you do too ...

Song of the Day: Rocket Man - Kate Bush
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYSCHKmvcIY

I kept my feet on the ground ... 


A legend on the Moon

 
blogger template powered by fraktiv