Monday 27 August 2012

One thing I love about New York City is the ability to get a good slice of pizza 24-7. Whether it be Joe's Pizza in Soho (where they filmed Spiderman) or Nick's on the Upper East Side ... there's always a slice of cheese & tomato for $1.50. 

When I offered a slice of pizza today for a whopping £5.00 (that's around $7.50), I accepted (greed) and thought "this had better be good, or else" ... well, it was the most delicious slice EVER ... it's true when people say "quality costs"! (Lyme Regis is a seaside town in England - that is now home to excellent Varun-seal-of-approval pizza!).

So - the other day, I FINALLY (after 7 years) finished watching ALL the Harry Potter movies ... total bunk. Waste of 7 years.

Today I finally finished watching all six Star Wars movies - AWESOME! Amazing to think that number 4 was made in 1977 ... and still looks just as good as the ones from the 2000's! I wish I was a Jedi ... or a Sith ... I just wouldn't care!

Song of the Day: White Lines (Don't Do It) - Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ChjLMbXVrU

Fighter

Lover
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv