Thursday 2 August 2012

The word "BANG" and "television-set" are not good bedfellows. This morning my beloved 50" Sony projector television went BANG ... I have had it for seven years and reminiscing over the shows, events, and films I have watched on it makes me rather sad ...

Also, I bought it for a staggering £2,000 ... and it has lived in three homes ... but now resides in the skip outside my house, along with half a tree and the skeleton of a marquis that I bought for an ill-fated summer garden party last year (it rained, snowed, hailed ... all in one July day!).

Time for a new television I fear ... (I do have others around this house BUT this one was attached to my 7.1 Dolby surround that made Star Wars feel like my own civil war).

ALSO - I bumped the front of my car on a wall and I no longer have my HUGE spotlights! Grrrrr ...

I SURRENDER!

I did buy some tickets for the Paralympics which are going to be the GREATEST show on earth this year ... have bought a huge box of tissues too as I KNOW I am going to cry!

Song of the Day: Bittersweet Symphony - The Verve

My rather spiffing new set of golf clubs courtesy of my golf sponsors is here! BIG GRIN!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv