Wednesday 29 August 2012

Greetings from The Ritz - Four Seasons Hotel - in Lisbon, Portugal!

For some bizarre reason I have been sneezing for the past 30 minutes! Oh dear!

Anyway, I love my job ... but I actually wish I was in London at the opening of The Paralympic Games ... I think that every single competitor is a true sportsperson and hero ... the next couple of weeks are going to be amazing for them ... I so wish I was there ...

ANYWAY - I am here in Lisbon! The weather is glorious and the next few days are going to be great fun.

The flight over was painless ... with yummy dry-roasted peanuts and ginger ale to keep me company.

Up early ...

Song of the Day: What a Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2VCwBzGdPM&feature=g-vrec

Film crew ... assemble ... 


 
blogger template powered by fraktiv