Wednesday 14 April 2010

Today has been one of the most stressful days in a long time. So much to do, so little time. Most upsetting, so much good filming that has hit the cutting room floor ... so depressing ...

Slept quite well in my bed at 41 - a luxury hotel on Buckingham Palace Road in central London. More on that tomorrow ...

Anyway, walked through the park to work this morning and waiting for me were Oli & Josh - the editors - ready to start the first look at the Tasmania show.
Oli - dressed appropriately for a serious day of editing!
My "hello & welcome" from Bothwell (1 hour from Hobart)
Poor Miss Pretty the goat being milked by "2-left hands Sharma"!
With Rodney & Severine Dunn who own The Agrarian Kitchen - the number one dining experience in Australia ... I kid you not ...
At Bonorong Wildlife Park, I met Humphrey the Wombat ...
and the gorgeous Chomper - the Tasmanian Devil.
This is the Rainbow Trout I caught with Roger Butler ... the wonderful fly-fishing guide.
Ah - golf at Ratho ... which was inaugurated in 1922
Greg Ramsay looks happy even though I have just won his sheep station!

In the voice-over booth ...

Song of the Day: Bust a Move - Young MC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy4FXhkm6Nw

Weather: Not sure - let me have a look - ah - the sun is shining! Yay!

 
blogger template powered by fraktiv