Wednesday 28 April 2010

There's a stunning full moon over the Indian Ocean tonight ... it's just delicious.

I am a wee sunburnt, after playing golf this morning in the blistering sun and forgetting to apply sun-screen.

We had to cancel a feature this afternoon, microlighting, as the wind really picked up and flying was just out of the question.

Today I played the Durban Country Club golf course with its Director of Golf - Jason Bird. It has hosted the South African Open SIXTEEN times and is a lovely course just 15 minutes drive from The Oyster Box. I didn't do too badly at all! I didn't lose a single ball ... or my dignity!

I miss playing golf regularly....

The rest of the day was spent picking up shots around Durban and saying farewell to the lovely staff at the hotel as tomorrow I head to Phinda for safari and something VERY special which will be on here in the next couple of days.

Song of the Day: Discotheque - U2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wMYRU7Lalk

Weather: HOT!


In the distance - the stadium for the World Cup which starts in 41 days!

The Durban skyline
Depiction of what could have been yesterday ... as drawn by 3 year old
A nice glass of something "nice" at the Lighthouse Bar ...
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv