Thursday 1 April 2010

Dinah Washington once sang "What A Difference A Day Makes". How right she was!

Today, the sun has been shining and the sky blue. I have washed my cars, been for a walk, shopped and even recycled! Ah - what a glimpse of the sun does to my soul ...

April 1st! I don't do pranks ...

SO - a busy month is ahead of me ... and I am very excited by it all. I will cover a lot of miles and visit & film many luxury hotels! I will also reach a wee milestone - my 500th 5-star hotel! There are several thousand to go ...

I am always asked if I have a favourite and I know I do ... but I will never tell ...

Song of the Day: Mixed Emotions - Rolling Stones
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdJzLpWFYJ4

Weather: Happy!

the Space Hotel ... number 501? I wish ...!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv