Thursday 22 April 2010

It was a real 80's day ...

I am almost definitely off to South Africa so I am making sure my Spotify is filled with all the tunes that make me happy and yes, the 80's is what I am all about!

Aztec Camera, Fairground Attraction, The Cure, Big Country, Billy Idol, Frankie Goes to Hollywood ... oh, the list goes on.

In my attempt to get fit, I am hitting my local swimming pool every day and I am loving it! I switch my cellphone off and just lap for well ... 30 minutes! It just makes me feel all fresh and happy. I do a lot of thinking as well - which scares me. I am not very good at thinking ... and being by myself ... brrr ....

So, yes, tomorrow I get on a BA ("we're not happy until you're not happy") aircraft and jet off to Johannesburg and then to Durban ... where Gandhi is still a "local hero" ... then it's off on safari!

I have also realised that I will be here for the General Election ... but does the ballot paper have "none of the above" on it?

Song of the Day: Welcome to the Pleasuredome - Frankie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ycCLXLiZWs

Weather: Summer has arrived ...

hello leo!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv