Tuesday 17 November 2009

So, it's been a busy, busy day.

I had to go to the hospital for an x-ray on my little finger. It's broken and I need to have it rebroken and reset ... and will need SIX weeks for it to heal! Hmmm ... looking at my diary, I have a space in 2012 ... February I believe! I commiserated in Starbucks but even my soya chai latte didn't bring a smile to my face. I am - by the way - a ponophobic.

The mechanic rang to say that my car is still on life-support BUT tomorrow he is going to restart the heart and hopefully it will be on the mend and back playing in puddles by this weekend! Yay!
I have learnt how to burn CDs.

I also bolstered my whisky collection after a visit to the supermarket where I found a cask strength Aberlour on offer for £40 LESS than it's meant to be! Merry Xmas to all my whisky drinking friends!

Finally - but best of all - my dear friend Gary was pushed off his scooter by a car today AND he is alive, scratched, bruised, with a damaged suit BUT otherwise unharmed. If he were a cat, well, only 8 lives left mate! Things could have been oh so much worse!

Song of the Day: Big Fun - The Gap Band
www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WbLECj-pdg

Weather: Odd

i believe in bananas
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv