Thursday 12 November 2009

Back in London! Phew!

Departed The Upper House at 0530 ... after a rather entertaining evening that turned into a rather entertaining morning.

What a fabulous hotel experience I had! Totally love that place ... I was a bit miserable that I didn't get to see another sunrise from my suite - booo. have the feeling that I will be back there though. Yay!

Anyway - broke all records and the usual arduous 13-hour flight home actually turned into just a two hour trip as I slept for ELEVEN hours straight! Not even baby-screams and a funny smell (airline food! ha) could rumble me!

Song of the Day: Norah Jones - Pirates
www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CoYGexR5Rk&feature=related

Weather: Lovely (HK) to miserable (UK)

clouds over london
flight to LA teasing me!
home at last ... almost
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv