Thursday 26 November 2009

Day 250 of the diary!

Firstly, a very Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends wherever they may be. A couple of years ago I was in NYC on Thanksgiving and it was great fun!

So I have finally had the H1N1 jab and as a consequence have spent the last 36 hours suffering from the side-effects. Sore arm, sore throat, fever and achy bones! Apparently the flu is 10 times worse ... now that is frightening. I have spent the day in bed. Strange how much work you can get done from there though! I did get to watch the original "The Thomas Crown Affair" with Steve McQueen and Faye Dunaway which was wonderful.

I have missed out on the ballet tonight. Grrrrrr

My poor car has been written off. The damage to the engine was beyond repair. Farewell Jaguar ... and hello to something else (to be decided). I am not particularly happy about this but so is life.

I am not a tech nerd but I did buy some new speakers for my laptop and have to say that it has enhanced the quality of music and Skype calls. All good.

The weekend is nearly here!

Song of the Day: Bohemian Rhapsody - The Muppets (AWESOME!!!!)
www.spinnermusic.co.uk/2009/11/25/muppets-bohemian-rhapsody

Weather: Unsure


the photo of the month!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv