Friday 13 November 2009

I am NOT superstitious ... but it's Friday 13th today and it's not been a particularly great one!

I have not suffered one minute of jet-lag which is awesome BUT ... I went for a drive to post letters and drove through a small puddle which turned into a HUGE puddle and flooded the engine of my car!

1 hour later a kind local garage pulled me out of the water - which was upto the top of my wheel-arches. 1 hour later I was driven home by the rescue service which then 1 hour later picked up the car and sent it to the dealer. I have a rental (nice) for a few days.

It's blowing 45 mph outside and lashing with rain!

Why could I not be back in Hong Kong, in my suite at The Upper House supping beer (free from the mini-bar), watching a movie and vegetating??

Eek and ugh.

Song of the Day: Never Tear Us Apart - INXS
www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbOnYAG2HPI

Weather: Friday 13th meets Predator and Halloween

 
blogger template powered by fraktiv