Saturday 28 November 2009

Just home from a lovely dinner party. Because I leave for Oman & Thailand on Wednesday and finally return home on the 22nd ... I will not see anyone here to celebrate Xmas ... no parties ... no shopping ... and no Carol singing ... unless James, Tim & I do some Xmas karaoke in Bangkok.

So, one of my best buddies, who I shall call "Steve", came to visit me. He told me of his recent visit to Hong Kong. He was staying in a hotel (which shall remain nameless) and he got rather squiffy one night. He woke up in the middle of the night and stumbled through a door that he thought was the bathroom. In fact, he "woke up" in the main corridor on the 25th floor - stark naked ... with no room key! Ha! What fun he had trying to get a new key from reception! Anyway - the story made me smile and "Steve" if you are reading this ... thanks for sharing!

The other chuckle I had today was when I read a quote from the BBC's golf correspondent on the Tiger Woods news ... "the world of golf is in a "state of shock" by the news of Tiger Wood's accident" ... really? The whole world? State of shock? Hmm ... overkill before the facts I think ...

Tomorrow - new car shopping. Not fun ....

Song of the Day: Driving in My Car - Madness
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYZNSyP9v9M

Weather: Appalling

I'm in a "state of shock" - Tiger Woods shaves!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv