Monday 9 November 2009

Greetings from Hong Kong!

I am staying at a new hotel - The Upper House - but more about that tomorrow when I am awake & have photos and have looked around properly.

OK - so - Air New Zealand - as ever - perfect - wonderful service, staff and delivery. Had a bed - slept well and even managed to watch episodes of The Simpsons that haven't aired in the UK yet! Ah - if only every airline could be ANZ ...

Anyway, so was picked up in this Lexus hybrid 4x4 - from the airport ... which had built in wi-fi! So I was texting/emailing/skyping like crazy as soon as I landed!

In hotel and met General Manager - Dean Winter. More on him tomorrow too ..

My very dear friend Nicola from The Four Seasons picked me up for dinner at Caprice - my favourite restaurant in the city. Lobster ravioli and Trevallon 2001 ... yum yum!

OK - so now sleep! EXHAUSTED!

Song of the Day: Barbara Ann - The Beach Boys
www.youtube.com/watch?v=654H4xfDYKM

Weather: Warm

in the back of one of these Lexus hybrid thingies
kate with the technology
dinner with nicola at caprice
dinner - soup - mint, escargot, green stuff and trevallon 2001 ... yum!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv