Wednesday 18 November 2009

From tomorrow, all the photos on this diary will be better than ever! Why? Because today I procured a new camera - a Leica no less! It was not cheap BUT after reading all the bumf that came with it, even a blind monkey can use it to turn out excellent quality and "defined" photography! So, let's see whether I am on par with a blind monkey ...

So, I am in London for a few days of meetings.

It's been overcast all day & rather chilly and the City is filled with loads of angry looking people. Hmm - is it something I said?

OK - so after buying my lovely Leica, I headed down to Davidoff for a cigar and then to 41 for afternoon tea!

From there, back to my hotel ... change and dinner with my brother at a very ok-ish Indian restaurant with the colourful name - Gaylord. I caught up with my LA friend Chris over a Tiki Puka Puka at Trader Vic's and now I am finally ready for sleep. It's been a looooong day!

Ah - my car has recovered! Yippeee! It's out of intensive care and is back on the road on Saturday! Whoo-hoooooooo!

Breakfast meeting only a few hours away. Bed. Now.

Song of the Day: You're the first, the last, my everything - Barry White
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fcd3XuQwDQQ

Weather: Uncomplicated

leica shop - bruton place, w1
davidoff, st james
erm - someone's large home
41
stella mccartney celebrates xmas
the new x-road on oxford and regent street

chris after a cocktail
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv