Sunday 24 March 2013

Today is the first showing of the last new episode from Series 6 of Inside Luxury Travel ... and it's from Mauritius.

I have filmed over 100 episodes of ILT over the years and I am quite comfortable in saying that this is undoubtedly, MY favourite. It has everything - amazing resorts, golf, fishing (what a catch), cooking, rum, vintage cars, lion cubs, cigars, diving ... and men in Panama hats!

This episode is dedicated to a very special person (you know who you are ...) ... who was "with me" in that perfect week of filming in wonderful Mauritius.

Thank you for all the kind messages of support and love for my darling Gemima. The last week has been tough ... very tough ... she will never be forgotten ...

This week I have managed to run 52 miles ... a record for me. It's been 52 miles of David Bowie ... the new album is superb ... but my favourite track (soul & Elvis) has the most depressing (& prophetic) title ever ... You Feel So Lonely You Could Die ... thank you Mr Bowie ...!
 My catch
 My suite at The Four Seasons




 With Marc from The Oberoi


The last photo of Moo ... 

thank you & goodbye
Tonight:

UK: Travel Channel - Sky 251 & 252 - 10 & 11 pm - Mauritius

Europe, Middle East, Africa: Travel Channel - 11 pm GMT + 1 - Mauritius

Asia: Travel Channel - 11 pm GMT + 8 - Vietnam

-----------------------------------------------------
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv