Friday 8 March 2013

Friday ...

A pleasant end to the week. Yay!

I am no spring chicken ... and today I began to realise that as I have started to settle into a daily routine! 

It includes a cigar (at the moment, one stick from a Partagas culebra), a shot of whisky before bed (any malt will do), have a chat with the postman about the weather, I choose a different CD to listen to that lasts a minimum of an hour to run or cycle to in the gym, I get up at 0530 (a sign of REAL old age) and sleep at 2300 ... oh, and I talk to myself more than ever!

When I do retire though (Jumby Bay in Antigua please) - I will play tennis every morning, golf every afternoon and stargaze at night ... 

Not for a while though!



Tonight:


Europe, Middle East, Africa: Travel Channel - 0300 - GMT + 1 - New York

Asia: Travel Channel - 2300 - GMT + 8 - New York

Song of the Day:

Bad Love - Eric Clapton (in concert - I was there!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WockWweMrjM

Film of the Day:

 
blogger template powered by fraktiv