Monday 11 March 2013

Monday

Awoke to a layer of snow ... and two sheep in my garden. I did have a word with the local farmer who has agreed to leave Roberta (Bob) and Frederica (Freddie) with me ... to act as lawnmowers.

Huge apologies for the very late notice on last night's first showing of the Mallorca episode ... but thank you for the kind messages that I received today about it. Indeed, the diving was fabulous and the yacht (M/Y Roma) is amazing. I am awaiting my invitation to spend a week on it this summer ...

Next Sunday is the first showing of the Dubai episode.


Freddie and Bob
Moo is back in her Winter coat
Tonight:

UK - Travel Channel - www.insideluxurytravel.com

Europe, Middle East, Africa: Travel Channel - 0300 - GMT + 1 - Gleneagles

Asia: Travel Channel - 2300 - GMT + 8 - Gleneagles


Song of the Day:

Just One Year of Love - Queen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBcOeKTGkD8

Film of the Day:

Highlander (1986)


Quote: "I'm lonely and you can save me"


 
blogger template powered by fraktiv