Thursday 7 March 2013


Thursday ...

I feel a large waft of change about to blow through my life ... and in anticipation (as you do) ... I decided to go on a huge clear-out of my office.

I did stumble upon the first CD I ever purchased (at HMV in Edinburgh) - "Simple Minds, Live in the City of Lights" and my mind wandered back to 1986 ... The Zenith in Paris ... I was a teenager ... chubby cheeked, geeky glasses and definitely NOT attractive to girls ... Simple Minds, fresh from the success of The Breakfast Club soundtrack were rocking ... and so was I. What a night ... what a concert. 

Anyway, this CD has not been thrown out ... it has gone into my car ... and forever into the first two slots of my 6-CD changer!


Not a teen anymore ... 
Tonight:

UK - www.insideluxurytravel.com

Europe, Middle East, Africa: Travel Channel - 0300 - GMT + 1 - Thailand

Asia: Travel Channel - 2300 - GMT + 8 - Thailand

Song of the Day:

Don't You Forget About Me - Simple Minds
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_9sB92dJzM

Film of the Day:

The Breakfast Club (1985)


"We're all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding it, that's all."

-----------------------------------------------------



 
blogger template powered by fraktiv