Wednesday 22 August 2007

Day 66 - A washout!

I am not sure I have ever seen so much rain! 30 mm fell in an hour …

There are 2 places to have breakfast at this property – 11th floor – where I am staying – outside or on the 30th floor – the Club Floor. This morning I ventured to the 30th – where the views are stunning!

Today I could see very little as the whole of HK was covered by a thick blanket of dark, dark clouds!

0900 – We met up with Jason Wordie, one of the finest historians in town, for a walk. This did not happen as even with my huge umbrella, the rain was just too much – so we just did a bit more filming in the hotel.


Sin Sin

1200 – Sin Sin. This lady (Sin Sin) is not a fashion designer (even though she is) or a jewellery designer (even though she is) or an artist (even though she is) and describes herself as a “lifestyle creator”.. her boutiques on Sai Street are superb … a must see & do on a visit! Also met a lovely pup next door and saw how Oyster Sauce is made (!).



Friendly Pup

1500 – back to the hotel for a bit of R&R before – apparently – we head into a few days of stunning weather! Whoo-hoooooo!

Am not looking forward to checking-out tomorrow … I do love The Plateau … am still wallowing in my superb Gaew massage!

Song of the Days: Scottish Rain (the Silencers)

Weather: Scottish Rain

Weight: trimmer!

No comments:

 
blogger template powered by fraktiv