Monday 20 August 2007

Day 64 - In and Out of the Spa

Gaw'd! Well I was awake at midnight and stayed awake watching TERRIBLE movies on HBO until 0600 ...

Felt like cat poo as I ventured into the Spa area for breakfast ... filled up on carbs ... I needed them!

The weather is SO bad it's scary! It's dark at 10 a.m.!!!!!! Not as bad as Jamaica ... but... a typhoon is on its way!

Spent the morning in the lovely presence of hotel PR Gladis... The Grand Hyatt has 549 rooms and suites ... over 36 floors. The Plateau is the only residential urban spa in HK and I love it! We have filmed all over the hotel - the 8 restaurants, public areas etc etc... it shoots well...!

Enjoyed my spa experience so much I fell asleep in the first one (and snored) and the second one (in an over-sized jacuzzi)... I am getting more and more uncomfortable in spas ... I am unsure as to why though ... :(


Another Spa Treatment

Am SOOO tired that tonight and I am having a proper massage and then I am off to sleeeeeeeeep!

One bright spot, I have now realised why my new watch has 2 faces!! yay!

Song of the Day: Any cartoon theme tune .. Hong Kong Phooey springs to mind!!! teehee!

Weather: Atrocious

Weight: hmmmm!

No comments:

 
blogger template powered by fraktiv