Tuesday 21 August 2007

Day 65 - Relax, don't do it ....

A long, long hot & sweaty day.

Firstly, last night.

SO - my best massage EVER (until now) was from a lady called "Angel Hands" at the Maccu Picchu Lodge in Peru ... she didn't actually touch me, she just waved her paws about and sorted my back out.

Last night, Angel was replaced by Gaew, a Phillipino lady from Phuket. Over 90 minutes she manipulated, rubbed, pawed and scrubbed me into a happy gibbering wreck! The MOST excellent massage ever. I slept like a baby .. and woke up today with NOT one ache or pain - surely the sign of perfection ... AMAZING!


--


0830 - Head off to the Conrad - one of the BIG 10 in HK ... it has over 500 rooms. Set over the top 22 floors of a 61 floor building ... the lobby is MAGNIFICENT; HUUUUGE!


Bladerunner

We filmed the Chairman suite that has views from the 60th floor of The Peak, the Harbour and Wanchai ... The Golden Leaf - with Chef So - serves awesome Cantonese cuisine - yum! I had sweet & sour prawns ... yum yum!

1400 - Back to the Plateau where we finish off the hotel - my superb bathroom -- note photo of Al in my bath trying to open the blinds to let some light in. I interview the GM - Gordon Fuller - who is fun/serious ... a lovely mix.

Al in my bath



1800 - A quick pizza ... gorgeous ... bed? sleep? I hope so ...

Song of the Day: Tomorrow's Just Another Day (Madness)

Weather: turning for the worse

Weight: losing again! whoo-hoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Varun, I am glad that you enjoyed your massage in Hong Kong. It was performed by my wife who, as you correctly state, is from Phuket. This, in fact, makes her Thai - NOT Filipino as you have stated on your page. Please amend if you can.

Thanks & regards,

A man with a VERY upset Thai wife.

 
blogger template powered by fraktiv