Thursday 28 August 2014

Varun's Diary - Thursday 28th August

Hello & Welcome from Paradise ... the Maldives! Yes - I am here (with crew) to film an episode of ILT over the next 10 days.

The flight over from London was painless but the service on Emirates is quite desperately bad. Shame ....

ANYWAY - we are here at the first resort - The Four Seasons Landaa Giraavaru ... and I am quite impressed ... actually, VERY impressed.

Landed at Male (capital) and took one of those cute small planes for 35 minutes to the Baa Atoll.

I am being rather ... um ... spoilt. I am staying in a 3-bedroom estate - 24 hour butler & private chef - 25 metre private pool - 80 metres PRIVATE beach ... and it's rather nice. I am feeling a wee sad that I am here all by myself. The estate costs US $20,000 a night ... and I am here for 4 nights ... ha! 

I have had a cold for two days which has meant no diving and lots of Advil ... which has made me quite wooey. Anyway, I feel much better now and after a good nights sleep I should be back to normal for tomorrow.

The sunrise is incredible and is only matched by the sunset ...

Heaven - Paradise --- yes, it's all here ....






 
blogger template powered by fraktiv