Sunday 31 August 2014

Varun's Diary - Sunday 31th August

Back in 2001 I was nursing a broken heart (not the first!) ... and my dear friend Victoria suggested I stayed at The Four Seasons at Kuda Huraa in the Maldives for a couple of weeks by myself to read books, eat pizza, drink whisky, smoke cigars and figure out the meaning of life. I did all but the last ...

Anyway, I am back here today - 13 years later!

I have swapped the Landaa Estate for the Royal Villa ... so no hardship there ... "but" only two bedrooms ... private pool AND a private jetty into the ocean. Oh ... and a heron called Bob.

I am DEFINITELY going back to Landaa in March 2015 - by the way - I have just booked my airline ticket! That place is just ... magical.

SO - flew 30 minutes from there to here - have settled in, had a mani & pedi, eaten Indian food but have to be up VERY early tomorrow for a dive ... as today we ran out of time ...

SO, GOODNIGHT and hopefully, plenty of cool/exciting photos tomorrow!

Song of the Day: I Can Dream About You - Dan Hartman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=621Nk3Ubz4A







 
blogger template powered by fraktiv