Thursday 21 February 2013

Thursday ... 

Thank you for all the positive and sweet messages about the Vietnam episode that aired for the first time yesterday. I have had six people enquiring about my purple jacket (with the fabulous pink silk lining) ... but NO ... it's not for sale! If I haven't worn it by July, I will give it away ... to one of the six though ...

Tonight it's a wee blast from the past - Quebec - complete with lovely polar bears and amazing whales in the St Lawrence River and ... and ... and ... 

Canadian Gothic

I fed these chaps ... but they didn't leave a tip ... !

Tonight: 

UK: Travel Channel - Sky 251 & 252 - 10 & 11 pm - Quebec

Europe, Middle East, Africa: Travel Channel - 11 pm - Quebec

Song of the Day:

Trash - Suede

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PdKGDMhau4

Film of the Day:

Faster, PussyCat. Kill! Kill! (Russ Meyer classic 1965)


 
blogger template powered by fraktiv