Saturday 23 February 2013

Saturday ...

I am not the world's greatest driver ... and the idea of driving up to Scotland and back in well, two days, filled me with fear and dread!

As it happens ... it's been rather painless ... great music, gallons of Ribena (blackcurrant flavour) and frequent stops for food and fuel have made it easier ...

I have been stopped twice by the "men in blue" both times as I was slightly over the speed limit. Two warnings later (no fines) and I am driving like tortoise ...

HAWAII ... yes, that is tonight's episode. Halekulani, surfing, gliding, Maui, turtles, golf, bright shirts ... it was, on reflection, the saddest week of my life.

Anyway ...





With surf king - Hans Hedemann



Tonight: 




UK: Travel Channel - Sky 251 & 252 - 10 & 11 pm - Hawaii



Europe, Middle East, Africa: Travel Channel - 11 pm - Hawaii



Song of the Day:

Harlem Shuffle - Rolling Stones (not the Harlem Shake!)





Film of the Day:



Sinister ... CREEPY ... do NOT watch in hotel by yourself!



-----------------------------------------------------
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv