Monday 25 February 2013


Monday ...

I didn't stay up to watch The Oscars last night but did chuckle at Family Guy in the news clips this morning ... he is a funny chap (well, I think so).

It's been a cold, cold day ... thank goodness for open fireplaces and thick socks. I do not envy anyone who flew into the UK today ... brrr & windy too.

Tonight it's Abu Dhabi ... I am sure it's hot & sunny there (dream, dream) ... and Santa Barbara ... which features one of my favourite hotel swimming pools in the world ...


A giraffe kiss in Abu Dhabi...
Tonight:

UK: Travel Channel - Sky 251 & 252 - 10 & 11 pm - Abu Dhabi

Europe, Middle East, Africa: Travel Channel - 11 pm - Santa Barbara

Song of the Day:

We Saw Your Boobs - Seth MacFarlane
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TWLKP8j0zk

(haha)

Film of the Day:

The Lazarus Project ... I enjoyed ...
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv