Sunday 10 February 2013


KUNG HEI FAT CHOI!!!

I am so lucky that I once celebrated Chinese New Year in China (Shanghai) ... it was GREAT fun ... 

Sadly today I am in England ... where it is raining to flooding proportions, it's so cold I have been wearing my bright red onesie and so dark that the lights have been on all day.

I had hoped to visit Monkey World (too wet) ... but did end up at the seaside (& dinosaur museum - where I could stay dry!) ... so all was not totally lost.

Wishing you all the best for the Year of the Snake (the culebra ... my favourite cigar shape!) ...



Tonight: 

UK: Travel Channel - Sky 251 & 252 - 10 & 11 pm - Lisbon + Sintra

Europe, Middle East, Africa: Travel Channel - 10 & 11 pm - Lisbon + Sintra

Song of the Day:

The Pancakes - Cross the Mountain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFxhENPgFV0

Film of the Day:

Fatal Move (aka Triad Wars)
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv