Monday 11 February 2013


Another cold, dark, wintry, miserable day in "jolly" old England.

I left my house just the once ... on a mercy dash to the gym for a long and painful run.

I so hate Mondays.

Anyway, tonight one of my favourite episodes that I have ever filmed is being repeated ... my Indian safari. Yes - tigers, elephants, wild dogs ... fabulous camps, brilliant Guide and stunning food ... on a day like today, I can but dream ...

Feeding roti to an elephant in India (Pench National Park)

Tonight: 

UK: Travel Channel - Sky 251 & 252 - 10 & 11 pm - India (safari)

Europe, Middle East, Africa: Travel Channel - 10 & 11 pm - India (safari)

Song of the Day:

There Must Be An Angel - Eurythmics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlGXDy5xFlw

Film of the Day:

Bicycle Thieves (1948, Italian, a must-see)
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv