Wednesday 2 December 2009

In the lounge at Terminal 3 at Heathrow Airport. Next stop Oman.

I am very pleased to get out of England as the weather has been ATROCIOUS! Land-slides, flooding ... and very wet sheep.

So - I am flying by Oman Air - a new experience for me. Check-in was painless and if the on-board service is as smooth as my journey through security and immigration, then I am in for a great flight!

The boys - Tim & wee-Jimmy are both happy ... and we are all looking forward to three weeks of fun ... and hard work!

"Just remember people - we are all in a talent pool ...." An idiot quote that made me laugh!

Song of the Day: Won't Get Fooled Again - The Who
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp6-wG5LLqE

Weather: Experienced the Worst ... Expecting the Best!

ready to go ... overdressed for Oman (I hope)

THE BOYS are back on Tour (hmm ... well ....)
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv