Sunday 14 September 2014

Varun's Diary - Sunday 14th September

Kalimera from Athens!

Greetings from The Royal Suite at The Grande Bretagne Hotel - THE best hotel in Athens ... 

We are here to film for a week in the Greek capital and I am quite excited. Acropolis, Parthenon etc ... 

Just home from the Maldives for a few days and things have been chaotic ... but still managed to find time for tennis, cooking, riding and dancing lessons, a date (!) and I learnt how to iron a shirt! A fabulous lady in the local launderette gave me an hour of her time! I am so proud ... no excuses ever again!

SO - Shanghai and Maldives are done ... Athens this month and then ... India in October! 

We start filming in earnest tomorrow ... so todays entry is short & sweet.

Filia my friends, filia ...

Song of the Day: Maria Callas - Ebben! Ne Andro Lontana
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIOifQrFtmU



 
blogger template powered by fraktiv