Friday 27 June 2014

It's Friday and the rain is pouring down. 

I did stop still this morning (in bed with a chai tea latte) and listen to the rain-music on my roof ... quite mesmerising.

Anyway - my plans for the weekend (live music and outdoor fun) have been scuppered ... so Plan B will have to swing into action (although I am unsure what this is).

The forecast is rain with more than occasional suni spells!

OKAY - so I spent a wonderful hour in my local supermarket last night - I was the ONLY shopper in my local 24-hour store!

Sushi anyone?

It may be a Ghost Town but so much fun zipping down the aisles. The night workers put the music on loud and can be seen (occasionally) Dancing in the Streets (sic).

THAT reminds me:

Saturday morning - TOMORROW - 11 am (UK time) is my THIRD 80s radio show which is all about travels featuring: Sting, Eric Serra, Bucks Fizz, Madness, Bowie, Phil Bailey ... and many, many more ...

Listen LIVE on www.pulseradio.org or www.tunein.com (Pulse 104.4 PM) or via the "tunein app" ...

I know I am up against Glastonbury - which ironically receives Pulse FM in the village ... !

The show is available in the UK, USA, Canada, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Latvia, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Uruguay and many more ....

HAPPY LISTENING!




 
blogger template powered by fraktiv