Friday 7 September 2012

I have been suffering a hangover today ... but there has been no alcohol involved. After every trip, I get back to the UK and I am desperate to get away again ... after a couple of days of this malaise, I get over it ... and look forward to the next trip which - this time - will be Vietnam and Cambodia ... surely two of the most beautiful countries on Earth.

While the sun has been shining, the sky blue and a certain strange peace has reigned over Planet Sharma - I can feel the days getting shorter, the nights getting longer and a cold breeze taking over ... where did the hazy days of Summer go?

SO - I was asked yesterday how I wrote my Diary ... well, I put on Spotify (music) ... dream a little, write a little and so on ...

As for photos ... well, usually from the day ... but like today, there is nothing to show for it ... so I find something "almost" pertinent.

So - the song of the day ... is ... currently ... The Big "O" ... one of the greatest songs of all time ... 

Song of the Day: Crying - Roy Orbison (with KD Lang no less)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-EiKPrAOHA

One of the best sunsets of the year - the (HOT) Cayman Islands ...
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv