Saturday 10 July 2010

Today I received a postcard from a friend who is holidaying in Tahiti. It pleased me no end ... not only that she was on holiday BUT she sent me a postcard!

I send 35 postcards from each destination I visit ... and it's time (1/2 way through the series) to purge/unpurge and add/subtract names & faces from my list.

So from Scotland ... next week ...

Not much to report today except that I took a few swings with my golf clubs and I still am unable to hit in a straight line! Next week I am playing on my favourite course of ALL time ... I am excited but also worried that - as I am playing like a gimp - that I may look awful ...

Hey ho ... will just have to look the part! Ha!

Song of the Day: Eye of the Tiger - Survivor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf45I1ZI__w

Weather: Sunny spells


i canna wait!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv