Saturday 24 July 2010

I have been listening to the "Which is the Best Song of the 80's" on VH-1 for most of the day. I still haven't voted ... there are so many, nay, too many to choose from ...

So - as you can tell - I haven't got much to chatter about today. I was desperate to get on the golf course today - resplendent in my Carnegie Club tartan trousers - but it wasn't to be as I have too much work to do ...

I receive emails all the time from viewers wondering if I spend my entire life sitting by swimming pools supping cocktails or on the golf course with a cigar ... all I can say is "I WISH"!

Song of the Day: Whitesnake - Here We Go Again
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3MXiTeH_Pg

Weather: Temperamental

99 red balloons! Honest ... you can count them!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv