Tuesday 31 July 2012

It was really the "four seasons" here today. Awoke to cold rain, then hot sunshine, then snow (well - actually - gusts of pollen), then finally nothing ...


Got a lot of work done today ... and am in the editing suite tomorrow with Oli ... plus I have a little London adventure planned ... which will be awesome if the weather is good ...


Have agreed to play in the annual local cricket game today ... better start working out then! Ha! Last year was fun although I was on the losing side. This year, we will win ... ! I hope.


Am desperate to try out my new set of golf clubs - PLEASE someone invite me for a round! PLEASE!

Song of the Day: She Blinded Me With Science - Thomas Dolby
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWitntwPjM4


I am not a born cricketer ... 

 
blogger template powered by fraktiv