Friday 15 June 2012

Day 6 - Marrakech, Morocco - Four Seasons Resort


I have stayed in some pretty swanky suites in my time ... but this one is quiet special.


Up early and a "meet and greet", "drive up" with the resort General Manager Jean Claude Wietzel ...


Then while the boys filmed the resort, I headed to the spa for a treatment or two ... 


There are 141 guestrooms including 27 suites set over 16 hectares of land ... it opened in June 2011 ... in fact, tomorrow is the resort's FIRST birthday! Champagne all round ...


There's a Spa, many restaurants and bars, a Kid's Club and tennis courts/running track ...


I am in The Royal Villa. It has FOUR bedrooms (all for me). There's a study, mini-cinema, dining room, pantry and courtyard.


I also have a 17 metres swimming pool ... SEVENTEEN METRES!!!!


Also barbecue area and outdoor jacuzzi!


I COULD LIVE HERE!!! In fact, I am off for a swim before dinner ...


Yes, I do occasionally do some work!



My welcome amenity was: cigars, whisky and a new bone & collar for Moo!
Hello Royal Villa!
With JC ... 
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv