Sunday 15 January 2012

Boot Camp Day 2:

I am exhausted! Up quite, quite early ... and straight into a stretch class ... followed by breakfast ... which was just one miserable bowl of muesli! No bacon & egg sandwiches here!

At 0830 it was time for bodysculpt ... which is lots of stretching and weights ... at the end of this session I was ready for bed! Every muscle was hurting ... every bone wanted to escape from my body ... but instead I dragged myself to an hour of yoga ... which I have to say was quite lovely! I never thought I would say that I enjoyed a yoga class ... but I did!

It was then a 3-miles powerwalk ... THEN it was a snack ... carrot sticks and hummus ...

THEN it was circuit training ... pain ... pain ...

Finally - LUNCH - I was so excited ... until I had two mouthfuls of tofu! No ketchup here!

After "lunch" it was spinning (on bicycles) which nearly killed me ... and finally some water polo ...

Before dinner - it was time for a body scrub in the Spa ... and it will be a VERY early night tonight! Yes - I have been pushed physically in every way today BUT I feel rather good ...

Sadly, I haven't had time to take ONE photo ... everything looks so beautiful here ... it is cold and frosty ...
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv