Friday 21 October 2011

Last night, my dreams were filled with tigers ... it was divine! I also had an odd (& out of place) dream of being in a fast moving car where I could control left & right but not the speed (there were no accidents) ... ideas please?

Up very early and checked-out of the lovely Banjaar Tola in the Kanha National Park and was driven the five and a half hours to Baghvan in the Pench National Park.

After yesterday's excitement (and thank you for all the positive comments!) I was worried that today I would be rather deflated! Actually not - I am full of beans! We even stopped to feed some rather cheeky monkeys on the way here ... and I really was quite excited by this! The macaques are - apparently - less friendly than the langurs ... but they love apples, bananas and Oreos ... yes ... Oreos!

Sadly I am still a wee under the weather ... so it's bed for me this afternoon (therefore the early diary) ... I have three days left in India and I am going to enjoy them ... every single second!


Ratna Singh - my naturalist - the ONLY female one in the whole of India! She always wanted to be a naturalist ... and as a child had TWELVE dogs as pets ... oh and two cheetah cubs! I am in awe!
Tim & friends begging by the side of the road :)
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv