Sunday 3 April 2011


Mothering Sunday.

It's been filming day at the Four Seasons Resort - Seychelles. I am so pleased that after a decade of doing this job, I am still working with people who love their jobs ... and appreciate what we do too ...

This property was opened in February 2009 and features 62 treehouse villas and 5 suites - ALL with infinity swimming pools. There are also 28 residences here ... upto 8 bedrooms I believe, costing gazillions of dollars!

A Kids Club, 500 metres of white sandy beach, Dive Centre and Hilltop Spa. The latter is  80 metres above the sea ... has 8 treatment rooms ... and a Yoga teacher - Guru - who gives lessons three times a day ...

There are two restaurants, bars and a rather yummy sushi lounge. Phew! So much ...

The boys have worked fabulously today ...

We finished the day in my suite ... 2 bedrooms ... 500 square metres. 15 metre infinity swimming pool, living room and fruit bats in the nearby trees! Oh and amazing views of the Indian Ocean - especially at sunset ...

Today was a success all down to our "minder" Katharina who ensured that everything was smoother than smooth!

Oh! India won the cricket - STILL hurrah!

Alastair McAlpine - the General Manager. We have known each other for over a decade ... !
The cooking feature - Octopus. I am not a fan ... I am not sure I ever will be! The creole recipe made it better though ...
Vernon Nagapin - great chef ...
Hello from my pool terrace!
The Boys with Sharon my Butler!
Freddie the Fruit Bat
Massage in the Spa - with Natalie
Katharina
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv