Wednesday 2 February 2011

I have spent much of the day listening to Elvis Presley tracks - trying to find some inspiration for an article I am writing.

He was awesome.

When checking out of the Hutton hotel in Nashville last week, I received a goodie-bag aimed at helping me get over a  hangover (!) ... and the note accompanying it read "we hope these snacks love you tender and make you feel less lonesome tomorrow ...", "all the best Steve, Laura, etc etc & the spirit of Elvis". What a lovely card to get on check-out ...

So just as I was packing up for the day, I came across this current television programme in the UK that makes me feel that my childhood was VERY inadequate. It's called Rastamouse ... and it's a cartoon about a Rastafari singing-detective mouse and his sidekicks ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xd38CMW42ik

It is PURE genius ...

If you are having a bad day ... this WILL make you smile, I promise!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv