Tuesday 4 January 2011

First full day's work of 2011 ... and there was and is just so much to do.

We start filming again next month but with all the travelling I am doing in between, it leaves me so little time to do all the basics in life! I did visit the dentist today (my new toothpaste and electric brush seem to be working!) and came away with no pain or blood-letting! Whoo-hoo!

Talking of "whoo-hoo", I watched the Simpsons movie again last night. Every time I watch it, I see something new that makes me chuckle.

Oh dear - I can hear load plops of cold rain beating against my car. Budapest tomorrow promises snow and general brrrrrrrr. I have one of those large furry Russian hats and I am very tempted to take it to wear in the "Eastern" European winter! The locals however may think I look silly in it ... ah ... who cares?!


the hat

Oh ... great news ... I may have a new ketchup provider on my travels (see December 2nd 2010 Diary entry!). Yay!

 
blogger template powered by fraktiv