Wednesday 17 November 2010

Hi - I am back.

I have spent the past few days with my family overseas ... in a location where the sun was only occasionally visible, it was quite hot & humid, smog thick, dust aplenty and the tap water DEFINITELY undrinkable! More on that next Monday ...

I can see that James has done a stirling job on the Diary while I have been away but tonight he's off to watch Harry Potter (& The Bog of Eternal Stench) so therefore my return.

Oli (the editor) sent me a "first cut" of the Mexico show ... it looks AWESOME! Sadly, we have had to cut several features because the show is SO packed. I can't wait for you to watch it ...

TC Europe: Wednesday, 8th December 20.00

TC NZ: Sunday, 12th December 18.30

TC UK: Friday, 17th December 21.00

TC Asia: Tuesday, 21st December 21.00

TC Germany: Wednesday 22nd December 20.15


??!!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv