Sunday 19 September 2010

80's day on VH-1 has become 80's weekend. However, I gave up after they played "Too Shy" by Kajagoogoo ... what a pile of monkey poo ...

SO - Sunday, the supposed day of rest. I have not rested. There has been much eating of cheesecake, drinking of cider and thumping of golf balls.

This time next week, I will be preparing for my trip to Hawaii. The two resorts we are filming in are Halekulani and the Four Seasons, Maui ... both outstanding properties ... I have six Hawaiian shirts waiting for me. I also have my ukelele to hand ... but no grass skirt ... I will, of course, rectify that when I arrive.

I was last in Hawaii five years ago on the island of Lanai ... oh, it was just so magical.

The weather looks good there ... late 20's ... early 30's ...

I have "The Crazies" on DVD to watch tonight ... look stupidly awesomely horrific ... .

Song of the Day: Blue Hotel - Chris Isaak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zanYf6c-DpA

Weather: Hmm ... ok ...

Halekulani - on Waikiki Beach
Four Seasons, Maui ...
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv