Tuesday 27 October 2009

According to The Times (and it's a Rupert Murdoch newspaper, so it MUST be accurate...!), Monday 26th October was the "least productive" day of the year ... well, I did rather well yesterday and did almost as well today ... so The Times can as the great Bartholomew J Simpson says "Eat my shorts" ...

Actually I have enrolled into a gym ... even though I will be hardly ever here to use it, at least I will have an escape if needed. It's small ... has a pool ... and has only 100 members ... NO EXCUSES. I actually lost 3 stones of weight in 3 months a couple of years back - that's 19 kgs ... I only want to lose 12 kgs this time so I have set myself until March 1st 2010 to be able to fit in a rather nice pair of trousers I recently bought on impulse ... damn you Social Suicide!

No more hotel "club sandwiches" or yummy pizza ... or maybe just small portions ...

Have finally chosen the 12 locations for next year's series of shows ... and it's a LOT of travelling! I can't wait!

Song of the Day: Jennifer She Said - Lloyd Cole & The Commotions
www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c7w7n7h4Qs&feature=channel

Weather: Interesting

el barto
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv