Thursday 16 August 2007

Days 58, 59 & 60 - And we're off again!

Where is life going? Every morning I wake up and the world is looming ... not that I am complaining.
I am off to Hong Kong tomorrow and am very excited but there is just so much to.

Editing is finished! WHOO-HOO!

My diet has gone to hell though which is a touch annoying ... but I now have 4 weeks of gyms .. surely with a wee nudge, I cannot fail?!?!

On Tuesday we went to dinner with dear friends Paul & Charlotte to La Poule au Pot on Pimlico Road ... Winner had given it a BAD review in The Times last Sunday ... "read between the lines Winner, read between the lines" ... we had a stunning evening .. haven't giggled so much for so long... I love that place .. only with special people though...

Bob/Alex/Tom x 3 is excited too... and she has now met the furry family ... poor lass...



Bored Pup

Just for "the boss" Helen: Word of the Day: Supercalifrafilisticexpealidocious

Weather: with You

Song of the Day: Romeo & Juliet (Dire Straits)

Weight: here we go again

No comments:

 
blogger template powered by fraktiv